Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14518 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $712 (元4,904) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)