Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00918 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $590 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $497 (₨54,106) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)