Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27475 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,335 (23,056 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)