Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.159 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,742 (€1,503) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)