Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,100 (€1,707) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)