Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,618 (€1,414) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,220 (34 minutes ago)