Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.074 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,784 (€3,523) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)