Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,225 (₩1,382,532) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)