Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,143 (€2,694) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)