Cost of living in Jena, Germany vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.140 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,197 (€2,805) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)