Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,856 (₩3,191,695) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)