Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,510 (₩3,747,320) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)