Cost of living comparison between Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26663 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,308 (﷼ 12,406) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (32 minutes ago)