Cost of living in Jalna, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01468 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalna (India) is 71% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,888 (₨605,261) in Jalna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)