Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01448 USD / KGS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,067 (211,844 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)