Cost of living comparison between Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01448 USD / KGS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,061 (211,427 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (40 minutes ago)