Cost of living comparison between Jakarta, Indonesia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,754 (Rp 37,235,506) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)