Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,906 in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)