Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,790 in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)