Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24807 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $610 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $530 (2,135TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)