Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16358 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $640 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $497 (3,038TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)