Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21386 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $530 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $437 (2,043TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)