Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,456 in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)