Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24686 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,440 (R$ 5,833) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)