Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 974 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00718 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,339 (₨186,359) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)