Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25481 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $770 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $626 (2,457TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)