Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,379 in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $8,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)