Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.416 USD / JOD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,540 (Dinar 1,087) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)