Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.412 USD / JOD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,117 (Dinar 1,499) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)