Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.407 USD / JOD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,658 (Dinar 1,178) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)