Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 USD / JOD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,727 (Dinar 2,642) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (43 minutes ago)