Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04935 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,683 (Mex$ 34,100) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 4 hours ago)