Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05262 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,623 (Mex$ 30,843) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)