Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,655 (﷼ 70,311,108) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)