Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,377 (﷼ 109,483,869) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)