Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30354 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $521 (S/. 1,716) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)