Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00155 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,671 (CH$2,368,089) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)