Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,313 (CH$2,840,667) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (39 minutes ago)