Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30269 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $960 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $862 (R$ 2,846) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)