Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,997 (€1,788) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)