Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,549 (€3,265) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)