Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 41% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,397 (€3,915) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)