Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,562 (€4,818) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)