Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,692 (€3,170) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)