Cost of living comparison between Ilmenau, Germany and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,258 (€3,028) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (44 minutes ago)