Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00400 USD / YER
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,378 (1,343,925 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)