Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00400 USD / YER
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,187 (796,584 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)