Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,004 (COL$2,874,770) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)