Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00275 USD / NGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,136 (1,138,545 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)