Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $884 (278,366 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)