Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00823 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $47 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $32 (₨3,871) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)