Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14550 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $584 (元4,013) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)