Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15106 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,332 (元8,821) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Milan costs €3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)