Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14758 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,309 (8,871元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)