Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,026 (€1,647) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $11,610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)