Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13274 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,250 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,139 (Q23,649) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 64,500 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (42 minutes ago)