Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13631 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,591 (Q19,006) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)