Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30026 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $840 (S/. 2,798) in Huancayo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (22 minutes ago)