Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30893 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $966 (S/. 3,128) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)