Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03177 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,270 (102,952 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)