Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03247 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,770 (54,527 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)