Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03339 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,795 (53,743 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 2 hours ago)