Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03134 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,142 (132,168 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)