Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03008 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,161 (171,560 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)