Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03441 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,654 (77,122 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)