Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03240 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,836 (87,558 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)