Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03255 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,509 (77,085 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)