Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03239 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,842 (87,743 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)