Cost of living comparison between Hrodna, Belarus and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00005 USD / BYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $442 (8,847,032 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)