Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14391 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,566 (kr24,779) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)