Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15286 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,235 (kr27,704) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)