Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15528 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,524 (kr29,135) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)