Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15847 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,752 (kr29,988) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)