Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15695 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,662 (kr29,701) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)