Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,802 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $14,524 in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)