Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12754 USD / SBD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 85% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,634 (36,334 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)