Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12754 USD / SBD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 104% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,098 (39,968 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)