Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12714 USD / SBD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 103% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,617 (59,908 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)