Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12854 USD / SBD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 91% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,765 (37,066 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)