Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12544 USD / SBD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 63% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,151 (57,004 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)