Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12904 USD / SBD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 69% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,611 (58,979 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 1 hour ago)