Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12894 USD / HKD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $26,698 (HK$207,060) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $18,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)