Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,760 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12748 USD / HKD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 41% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $19,736 (HK$154,824) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $14,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)