Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,751 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12858 USD / HKD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $25,247 (HK$196,348) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $18,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)