Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49991 USD / BYN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $440 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $335 (670 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)