Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 USD / SYPX *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 31% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $94 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $64 (33,187 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)