Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00226 USD / SYPX *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 32% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $87 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $59 (30,516 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Richmond, Virginia costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 9,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)