Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 36% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $130 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $84 (43,163 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)