Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 33% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $85 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $57 (29,426 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (40 minutes ago)