Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14431 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,376 (9,536元) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)