Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14593 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,111 (元21,319) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)