Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,897 (AU$6,527) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)