Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.719 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,897 (AU$6,811) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)