Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20707 USD / GHS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,750 (GH₵13,283) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (38 minutes ago)