Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21283 USD / GHS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,910 (GH₵13,674) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (32 minutes ago)