Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,226 (73,845,281 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 2 hours ago)