Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,617 (61,030,305 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)