Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,250 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,087 (70,417,634 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)