Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,859 (64,531,190 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (20 minutes ago)